Adventurous Spirit

Adventurous Spirit

Monday, August 23, 2010

Saturday Work Day #3






I love Saturdays, cuz that means a whole day of work on My Sanctuary. Today was another electrician day. What a surprise though, my dear friend and electrician's wife LeAnn came to work too. They stayed until late afternoon, worked with us and we had lunch together. What a rare treat! Nearly all the electrical is done and we actually had exterior lights today!!! The interior paneling was stained and lovingly hand oiled by my sweety as a 26th anniversary gift. We stripped of some of the last bits of paint too. My designer, Kylie Smith Tingey, came by and measured for the curtains. So much in one day. What a great day. Thanks everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever Changing Path

Most of the time, we mortals assume our life is on a predictable and planned path. We want to believe we have control over what our days wil...