Adventurous Spirit

Adventurous Spirit

Monday, August 23, 2010

Here Comes the Floor!



So I am near the end of paint scraping and other jobs I can do by myself. The flooring needs to be put down, some wall panels need to be replaced, electrical and plumbing finished, countertop and tile backsplash completed. All of these need the experts. Sooooo, I decided to try the flooring by myself. Yea...I did the whole first row of tile and it looks pretty good. The chairs are my bargain of the week. I found these a local thrift store for just $28.00. I was going to buy a leather chair and table and chairs. But true to this "old girl", the trailer keeps telling me how she wants to look. Those old chairs came from the Marriott and sat in front of the thrift store for a week. I drove by them several times, barely noticing them, but last Friday morning, I woke up and one of them called to me..."come and check me out". So I did and the colors match the curtains and appliances, they are well taken care of and best of all, smell nice. So I brought one home. Once the chair was in, I realized the table/chairs idea was not going to work. So what to do? Well, I woke up the next morning and chair #2 was calling to me. Now there they are, two chair sisters waiting to go on "sister adventures".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever Changing Path

Most of the time, we mortals assume our life is on a predictable and planned path. We want to believe we have control over what our days wil...