Adventurous Spirit

Adventurous Spirit

Thursday, June 7, 2012








I think I'm having Sister withdrawals.  I'm hunting around on Facebook lookin' at trailers and reading about other camp outs.  I've noticed this seems to happen about a month before the next camp out.  If it weren't 100 degrees outside, I'd be out in the trailer fluffing and looking for something to decorate, rearrange or redo.  Instead, I'm just poking around on the internet for a cute this or that so here are some pictures I've found.  I'm thinking about  a beach theme.  The nice thing about the trailer is I can dress her up however I'd like.  She's all mine~~~<3~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever Changing Path

Most of the time, we mortals assume our life is on a predictable and planned path. We want to believe we have control over what our days wil...